Term & Conditions
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or 'Trojan Horse' to the website, overloading, 'flooding', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'.
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
Violation of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. EuroSchool International Schools and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Prohibited User Content The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal or prohibited on www.pgoi.co.in
Prabhat Educational Group reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending User Content from the website and terminating the accounts of such violators. Prohibited User Content includes content that you should not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share including information that:
- Relates to personal or sensitive personal information about yourself or any third party;
- Is obscene, patently offensive, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- Involves the transmission of 'junk mail' or 'chain letters' or unsolicited mass mailing;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, including in your account profile;
- Violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations.